Thursday, October 25, 2012
Source: Reuters (via newsletterproonline.com)
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Monday, October 22, 2012
Source: The Washington Post (Via newsletterproonline.com)
Thursday, October 18, 2012
- Outdoor spaces, such as adding decks or porches or larger windows to more enjoy the outside of their homes.
- “Livable kitchens,” in which kitchens are becoming more multi-purpose and can serve as not a place just for cooking but also recharging laptops and a living room with comfortable seating.
- Open floor plans, as home owners seek ways to connect living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, and even the outdoors to bring about more light and openness in their homes.
- Smaller master baths, such as spa tubs being replaced with larger showers.
- Energy efficiency, such as upgrades with windows, insulation, and doors to help curb utility costs.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Source: National Association of Home Builders (via OriginationPro)
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Source: Star Tribune